Monday, October 21, 2013

Chapter 23 & Chapter 24 [Download]

Hi everyone! Finally we bring you Chapter 23 and 24. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do, I think there are some interesting developments in these chapters.



CHAPTER 23
Why is Kanoko reacting like that?

CHAPTER 24
What have you done now, Otabe??
Current Chapter in Japan: Ch.25

IMPORTANT!

If you can translate from Japanese or know someone who does, please send us a mail to le.wishful.scanlation@gmail.com or leave a comment here, KDAD is particularly difficult to translate and we're very careful to give you the best Scanlation we can, recently we lost our Japanese translator, so we need to find a new one. Please spread the word!

Best wishes,
Retrovert~

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these releases!! *kiss* *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much for the uploads! So much love for you guys :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I can't help with finding the Japanese translator...but, Thank you ever so much for the translations! Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always so sad when I reach the end of a chapter. This is my favorite shoujo; I am so grateful to you folks for scanlating and translating it! Thank you so, so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much!!!! ^_^
    I really liked this manga <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear that you lost your Japanese-to-English translator, just when you're about to catch up with the latest Japanese releases. If I knew Japanese, I would volunteer in a heartbeat! >_<

    Thank you so much for another double release! This series is my absolute favorite on-going shoujo. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much. Your work is always so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much~! <3

    Good luck! Gambatte!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Totally excited to read the new chapters. Thank you very much to everyone on your team :)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the wonderful releases!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the hardwork guys! *o* You've made my week brighter with two new wonderful chapters to read & enjoy! You guys are totally awesome, and hopefully you'll find a new jp translator soon. Good luck & keep up the fantastic work <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this great series. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for these releases! The chapters were so interesting. I love the new development between Naedoko and the president. Not sure where that will lead to but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you so much for the double release :D I wish I can help you with japanese translation but my knowledge is very limited. I hope you find great translators~!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a chapter! O_O Thank you for scanlations and translating.

    ReplyDelete